
NRA anyone?
This is an ordinary blog about an extraordinary family...a pastor, his wife, four kids, a dog, a hamster, a few stray lizards, and, oh yeah, a squirrel upstairs. We're a home-schoolin', Jesus-lovin', conservative-leanin', adventure-seekin', value-teachin', home-makin', slightly off-kilter bunch of Mississippians.
|
Add this to your site |
9 comments:
OH....that is scary!! hehe
Wow! I know y'all are living in the sticks and all, but...
Just... wow.
Ha. :o)
My son wants a soft pellet gun (have no idea what that is , but. . . ) but each time he's held a BB gun recently he keeps turning the shooting end (again- have no idea what you call it, but) towards his face and looking up the barrel. My husband was beside himself trying to teach him how to hold it properly and finally just said- your definitely not old enough yet! I'm so okay with that!
Woah!!
Bronie I have missed you!!! I am so glad you are back!! Hope you are doing well. ♥
jeff foxworthy would love this pic...!
your boy is getting so big. we have missed seeing and reading from you. i hope everyone is doing good. i will have to call your pop in law to get the scope on all the kids!!!
I love it! For God and country...
yep..that fits his personality :) so glad to hear from you again! missed u in the blogging world. :)
Here I was telling you I missed your blog and you had already posted it! this is the first chance I have had to look at anything besides gmail and Landstar today!!
Love the pic,,,,just like him....
Post a Comment