Monday, March 9, 2009

Random things I heard today...

... and sadly, no, I have not left my house.



When will I ever have to diagram a sentence in real life?




I bet I could write my name on the ceiling.




I DON'T WANNA SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You're retarded.




Is it summer yet? I don't know the order they go in.




Get your finger out of your nose!




I think I stabbed myself in the butt.




Eliminate WHAT VARIABLE?!




Get your hand out of your pants!




and finally,




I hope they're not a nipple-twisting bunch 'cause I could come home purple.




********************************************




I need to get out.



No, I mean it.



My mental health depends on it.



Tomorrow I will leave the house.



ALONE.



And "get my hair did."



Never before have scissors and foil held my very sanity in their shiny grasp.

10 comments:

Kristy said...

I went to get my haircut this evening! Though, Jalyn was with me - and there was only scissors involved - but yes, very relaxing. And we have to know, who on earth made the "nipple twisting" comment?

Bronie said...

my almost highschool son, of course, when discussing sending him to public school in the fall. he's not right in the head. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm interesting... Maybe I should have waited to read this blog HA!

I do indeed love it though..

have fun getting your hair did ;-)

RichFam said...

HAHAHA!

You may not have left your house, and you may need to get out of there to salvage what bits of sanity you have left, but...

It sure was entertaining for the rest of us to hear! HAHAHA

:o)

Misty Burns said...

so ready to get out of here too...two sick kids will do that to ya.

Karen said...

Man, I spent time to come up with a witty comment yesterday and somehow I messed up posting it. How hard is that?:-) Oh well, I have no wit today, but I hope you enjoyed your "time off".

jenny j said...

holy cow! i almost wet my pants laughing so hard - after 3 kids, bladder not as strong as it once was! :) loved every bit of it!! btw, how's the new "did" ?????

Jen said...

I'm so not surprised at some of those. Not even mr. 'nipple twisting'. I will say (although don't tell him...he does act a little more mature than he did the last time I went to lunch with ya'll...then again...he may have been on his 'best behavior'. =)

How's the hair? Can we see a pic?

Sharon said...

Wait, R said that nipple twisting thing? I thought for SURE that would be Jay. Is he really going to public high school?
And whoever was complaining about diagramming sentences (E?) wait until May and I'll show her how I have to do it in grad school. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hahahaha! I love it!!