Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Earth Still Spins...We were NOT flung off!

For those of you who check the blog regularly, I'd just like to say 'sorry.' We are all still alive and well, doing our thing and relatively sane, considering. There are posts to come that will catch you up on the past month, but until then...we've:
had the crud, homeschooled, kept the crud, lived life, passed around the crud, traveled, finally gotten rid of the crud, been to the pediatrician, the dentist, the rheumatologist, the appraiser, and various other individuals to make sizable donations to support their families and further their cause, started guitar lessons for Ryan, continued gymnastics for Emily, begun Mother's Day out for Wyatt, taken an unexpected trip to TN, come back to LA, gone to MS for Jay to preach and me to sing, come back to LA, had good friends come by for a visit and then met them in AL for a couple of (much-needed) days at the beach, come back to LA, been back to MS to lead worship at a women's retreat while Jay stayed with the kids (that was a too short/too long weekend depending on who you ask), back to LA, more homeschooling, made an offer on a house and a game-plan to fix-up said house, are currently nursing a sick guinea pig...and basically just living life as we know it.
Hang on, avid Team Victory readers. Better posts to come.

3 comments:

Scott said...

It's good to see you still have your sense of humor! Don't ever lose it!

Misty said...

So glad to hear from ya... I was begining to get worried. I miss your blogs. You always make me laugh. I love that about you. Anyways, sounds like a crazy time for all. I hope the Lord Blesses and all works out as it should for you guys. I look forward to seeing your future blogs. love and miss you guys much!

kirsten said...

hang on......i don't want to have to start paying someone for my therapy!