Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wordless wednesday

have you ever tried to catch a tiger by the tail?





13 comments:

jim said...

That's GRRRREEAAAT!!!!!

(hope the zookeeper is feeling better)

Connie

Shannon said...

Aww- that last picture is adorable!

Kristy said...

So cute! It's weird to see him walking around! I heard that ya'll were sick (us to, but just a bad cold) - anyway, I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! The last pictures it's like he's saying "Mom - it's only me!" LOL

BTW - George blames you for him not getting any deer this weekend ;)

Bronie said...

carrie, i totally didn't get your comment until i remembered saying something about praying for bambi and thumper. haha i guess it worked. :)

Misty Burns said...

awe..he is so precious!!! you have to get better soon so we can come to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh the last picture is so sweet! I love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL yeah he called me and told me you had prayed for bambi and he went to go fire his gun at a deer and it jammed on him -

The growing Adkinson family said...

I love it. He is so cute. All your kids are cute though. I hope you feel better soon.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Awwww....how cute!!!

I have missed you Bronie and your posts!!! Glad you are back!!

Misty said...

he's so stinkin cute... i love how the pictures turned out

Angi said...

So very adorable!

kirsten said...

glad to see you let them out of the cage every once in a while....