Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Heart Day
This is how parents celebrate Valentine's Day.
Step 1: Feed the kids pizza; then have them and their friends leave the table.
Step 2: Set a corner of the table with candles and flowers.
Step 3: Cook something delicious. And quick.
We had pan-seared salmon, shrimp fettuccine, stuffed crab, roasted broccoli and garlic bread. And we almost got through the whole meal alone.
Happy Valentine's Day, Jay. You make my heart happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Awe...
Wow You make me cry!
He might make your heart happy... but it seems like you made his tummy happy!
Wow! Great job!
Happy V Day, guys! :o)
Wow. Sounds yummy. We had McDonalds with the church youth group and their families:-) I do however have a date tomorrow night for dinner and ballroom dance lessons. I can't wait!
Oh how sweet! Guess what? We made salmon also! But without all your fancy fixin's! We just had salad and green beans! (Should have thought of the candles and flowers also!)
Now you need to blog Jay's reaction! I want to hear what he thought about it all! And how in the world did you cook all that food so fast? You are amazing, girl!!!
Kristy, the flowers were from Jay. I just moved them to the table. One of the fancy fixin's was already done. The stuffed crab just had to be baked.
Carrie, the reaction was... "Wow, honey, this is really sweet... now is it almost ready? I'm starving!" Then many thanks throughout the rest of the day. :o)
Post a Comment