while sitting on the couch
E: Get your feets off my foots!
W: What?!
E: Your feets are touching my foots!
W: You have FEET, 'Wijah'!
E: NO I DON'T! I have foots!
wearing the capes Grandma sent
W: I'm gonna be a super-hero!
E: Me too!
W: I'm Superman!
E: ...
W: No, wait, I'm Batman!
E: ...
W: Who are you gonna be 'Wijah'?
E: I'm a cuuuute chicken!
W: ...
Me: (giggles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Precious!!! I love to "overhear" these types of conversations between "littles".
Kudos to W (and his teacher) for knowing it is feet but that cute chicken can have foots if he wants ;-)
Love it!
I love the funny things little ones say.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You guys are definitly in our prayers. Call or email me if you need someone to talk to that has walked this path. My cell phone and email is on my Facebook profile.
LOVE it! :o)
haha!! I love it!!
Post a Comment