Yesterday's post from Eric and Susan:
"God chose to heal Luke today and he is now with Him in heaven - whole and healthy and breathing freely. We praise God for His goodness and mercy."

Please pray for Eric, Susan, Hogan & Sydney and go leave them a word of encouragement.

3 comments:
I've been following him everyday since you first sent that prayer request out. It has just broken my heart. I have cried for two days. I just can't even imagine. But they have so touched my life with their posts. THey have such incredible faith and trust. I just don't think i'd be that way. I can only hope that I would be that way. Thanks for sharing they truly have touched my life even in their tragedy. are these friends of yours or just someone you came across? i was just curious. Love and miss ya girl! I love your posts they make my day!
Poor baby. I can understand why you dont have words. Sounds like the parents are at peace and have a great amount of strength and faith.
I was shocked when I checked their blog Tues nite to see Luke had passed on. He had seemed to rally, then I guess his lungs just weren't strong enough to breathe on their own.
I ache with you cos no parent can imagine losing their child. Thankfully, God will be with them thru this loss just as He has been with them all thru the long hospitalization and wondering and worry...
The good news I take from this is that Eric and Susan used their blog not only to draw strength from their friends (some of whom started out as strangers) but also directed all attention and praises to the Lord our God and gave Him all the glory, and are still doing so.
Thanks for being a mighty prayer warrior!
Love you, Connie
Post a Comment