Saturday, December 6, 2008

girls' day out - boys' day home

Emily and I went to a Mother-Daughter Tea this afternoon. We enjoyed some girl time with each other and got to hang out with other moms and daughters.






Jay stayed home with the boys. Everyone and everything was basically intact when we got back. There was even photo evidence of some of the events of the day. (I did not request it, by the way.)











Boys + Daddy + Wide Open Spaces = Happy Saturday Afternoon

12 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a fun day had by all! =) I can't believe how fast they're all growing up!!!! put some bricks on their heads to slow them down, would ya?

Bridgett said...

LOVE the VOLS sweatshirt!!!

You can take the boy/man out of Tennessee, but you can't take Tennessee out of the boy/man!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! how fun! Fun pics :)

Kristy said...

Your picture was so much better than mine! Very pretty. Also the singing was beautiful. When did you get two dogs anyway? I still can't believe you have one Joshua's age and a younger one. I can't imagine! They are so cute together in the grass.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great Saturday!!!!! Go you!

Karen said...

You and Emily look beautiful. I am sure you had a great time at the tea. Looks like the boys had a blast outside. How sweet of daddy to take pictures for you. I'm bet they slept well tonight:-) They have all gotten so big!! Wow, it seems like just yesterday Elijah was an infant.

Misty said...

looks like a great day for all involved. you and emily look so pretty. I know that was a nice day! dad's no dumby! wide open space means lots of running which equals long nap. he he he...

RichFam said...

Oh how fun! And your picture is soooo beautiful! Girl time is the best!!!

I bet the boys had a ton of fun, too... knowing that mom wasn't there to tell them not to burp and scratch and pick their noses.

And knowing their daddy, I'm betting there was also a fart war or two...

Good times. :o)

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Your pic of you and your daughter look so nice!! Looks like the boys had fun too!!

Anonymous said...

your kids are growing up so fast!!!
thanks for sharing

kirsten said...

i want to live by you....i want to live by you....i want to live by you...

i'm just thinking the girl days and the boys hanging out.....

would be fun.

BTW, you soooo don't look like a "mommy"...you ROCK!

The growing Adkinson family said...

fun, fun, you and emily look beautiful, I love emily's hair, the bboys look they were well taken care of, Jay did a good job pictures and all :)