I want my family to go to Niagara Falls because I think that it would be a great family experience and a great bonding time for the whole family. I want to know what Niagara Falls looks like. I already have it pictured in my mind. I think that Niagara Falls looks like... a piece of nature that has been specially picked out by God for people to see His fingerprints.
Why Niagara Falls? Because it would be wonderful to learn the history about it and to see the beauties that God created for us to see. Another reason is that I want to know about the world and special places that God has built for us. Also I am curious about what is behind Niagara Falls. I don't know why. I just am.

14 comments:
What a lovely piece of writing Emily! Okay Jay and Bronie - you ready for a REALLY LONG drive? Or a very expensive flight?
L.O.V.E It! (and her!)
Great job, Emily!
And you're right, Niagra Falls is just as magnificent as you think it is (just make sure your mom & dad take you to the Canada side, because it is TONS better than the America side)! :o)
And that LONG drive will be an excellent bonding experience for your family. You will learn more about each other while cramped in a car than you ever wanted to know! Ha ha.
I hope you get that trip to Niagra Falls soon! Your excellent writing assignment proves that you deserve it! :o)
Great writing Emily!!! Can I come when you take your trip? I'll watch the kids and allow you and Jay to go out without them... HA! :-)
First of all, that picture is gorgeous! The writing is awesome. Great Job! yeah, get ready for a great family vacation!
She is so sweet.
I plan on taking the kids up there this summer. I've been many times, growing up but my kids have never been. I figure, since I'll be living just 1 1/2 hours away, it will be a fun little trip!
I hope y'all get to go someday soon!!
-Andrea
I'm glad you signed up for the book review. I also signed up for another one through Tyndale blog network. Go there and check them out. I've got a book coming from each of them to read and review. I've also contacted several other publishers through their customer service. I haven't heard from them yet but when/if I do I will let you know.
This is gonna be fun. Free books!
thanks for all the positive comments. it's just what my "reluctant" writer needed! she may guest post again if it will keep her motivated. :)
So....are you taking her?:-)
Aw, great writing Emily!!!
I would LOVE to go there too!!
Oh you guys have to take her! That was just beautiful...
Great job Emily. I can't get over what a beautiful young woman you are growing up to be. Wow! I hope you get to go! If so, you'll have to let us know all about your wonderful experience there. Thanks for sharing.
Emily...love you so! Great writing...keep it up. I've never been to Niagra...but definitely would love to go...take me if you get a chance to go. =) Love you too Bronie. Miss y'all.
Em, love you so! Great writing, keep it up. I've always wanted to see Niagra, too. God rocks @ making creation amazingly beautiful...even in Louisiana =) Miss y'all and love y'all. Peace!
That's awesome :)
I want to know what's behind Niagra Falls too... Adam's been there - you should ask him about it :)
Great writing :)
Post a Comment