Wednesday, May 27, 2009

somewhat wordless wednesday

Something is wrong in each picture.



Can you figure out what?!



I'll give you a little hint: It's nap time.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give up - I'm going to guess..

In the first picture - ummm I assume that is "W" not taking a nap and "R" is taking a nap and they are all in your bed

Second picture - well if it's nap time then two little monkeys aren't sleeping

Third I only see one big monkey in the bed...

RichFam said...

Looks like MY house! HAHAHA!

They spend their whole little lives trying to get out of taking a nap...

...and then the rest of their lives finding excuses to lay down and actually nap!

Very cute! :o)

Bronie said...

yep. in the first picture, they're all faking it. once big moe fell asleep, larry and curly escaped. *sigh* i would KILL for a nap. :)

Anonymous said...

So what's the prize for guessing correctly ;-) Oh wait... I got it yesterday!

Misty said...

he ha he ha... I kind of figured the big one was taking the nap while the little one were the ones suposed to be taking the nap! I love that you refered to them as the three stogges... your so funny! I'm will ya! when do we get a nap? and if I do they act like that's all I do is take a nap... how's that???

Jen said...

Spencer will lay down in hopes to get Claire to take a nap...and out she comes 'I got him to sleep'. sheesh!