Tuesday, March 9, 2010

the things they say (part deux)

W: Can I have some yogurt?

Me: We're all out of your yogurt; Mama has to buy some more.

W: Can I have some of your kind then?

Me: My kind is different 'cause Mama's trying to eat healthier and lose some weight.

W: So you won't die, right?

Me: ...



after dinner


E: Thanks for giving that to me, Mama.  It was nummy.  (talking about dinner)

Me: You're welcome; I'm glad you liked it.

E: Mama?

Me:  Yes?

E: I don't wanna waste your 'yogrets' but I wike that purple kind.  And the pink kind.  But I don't wanna waste 'em, Mama.

Me: *snickering* Well then I guess you can have one.  Since you don't want to waste it and all.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Still giggling over that!

RichFam said...

Cute! My kids tried that once... until they actually tasted my special "yogrets". Then, they never asked me for them again! Ha ha. :o)

Karen said...

Sweet, sweet babies.