Monday, June 9, 2008

Toddler Talk IV

while watching "Underdog"...

W: I wanna be a super dog.


Me: But you're a boy, sweetie, not a dog.


W: I wanna be a super boy.


snuggling him close and whispering in his ear...

Me: I think you're a super boy.


hugging me tight...

W: I wuv you Mama!


squeezing him tight...

Me: I love you, too!





running from the bathroom, grinning ear to ear...

W: I use da potty! YOU ARE SOOOOO PWOUD OF ME!!!


laughing to myself...

Me: You bet I am! Now let's put some pants on, sport.





while changing into jammies, baby brother toddles into the room and receives an exuberant hello from Mama who is proud of his "walking" efforts...

W: Mama. MAMA!


Me: What?! I'm right here.


W: 'Wijah' wuvs you wittle. I wuv you biiig!


*snicker*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! Yay for him using the potty! Go super boy!!!!

Karen said...

What a sweet boy. I love their toddler/preschooler talk. Too bad they can't keep that sweet talk forever:-)

Christie said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Those moments make it all worth it!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

awww - how fun! Those are great!

Misty Burns said...

awe...that is so sweet!!! dont ya just love that???

RichFam said...

Absolutely Precious.

There is just no greater blessing as a parent.

--Michelle Richardson <><

Kristy said...

Oh, how I cherish all those precious moments that we will miss living for the rest of our lives! By the way, mine peed on the couch once today and on the recliner once today. That was a record! If you think Wyatt is late in potty training, think again! This one will do me in!

Shannon said...

I love your toddler talk segments, Bronie. My little ones aren't so little anymore, so I haven't heard toddler talk in a long time ) :

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

There is nothing better than hearing your little boy tell you he loves you. Nothing at all.

-Andrea