Ryan: bur...urr....uuuurrrrrr...uuurrrrrp
casually walking by
W: Eeewww! Dat's some stinky bref!
************************************
After wrestling around in the empty closet of Ryan's new bedroom, Ryan decided that it was time for his little brother to get out and go downstairs, so he turned off the light...
Ryan: Oh, we gotta go. I'm sca-aaa-ared of the dark.
W: Suck it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That is too funny!!!!!!!!!!
Love it, love it, love it!
Poor Ryan.
By the way, make sure you tell him happy birthday for us! (the only reason I can remember it - considering I can't remember where I left my brain most days- is because you all came to our wedding on his birthday, and tomorrow is our anniversary). :o)
I would ask where W gets such a smart mouth, but I think it's probably genetic. :)
How funny! Isn't funny to have 2 boys so far apart in age, to see them interact. Since ours are the exact distance apart, I know you know. It is cute!
wyatt is hilarious!! tell ryan happy belated birthday!!!
That is hilarious!!
Too cute! and hilarious!
You have an award awaiting you on my blog!!
Wanted to let you know I'm praying for you guys! Hope you all stay safe!
Praying you guys are safe with the hurricane.
Thanks for stopping by - I was getting worried about you guys. I hope everything was ok. :) Little worried about Ike - I really hope he leaves you guys alone! Dang!!!
btw - How many Alicia's do you know? LOL!!!! I swear I am going to start an Alicia's are cool webring or something!
Alicia
He's got weapons and he knows how to use them :)
So funny!
-Andrea
Post a Comment