Tuesday, January 1, 2008

ringin' in the new year

dance with the one that brung ya or at least one that looks slightly familiar from the neck up. whoo hoo! here's our tribute to spiking and nogging of the egg. oh, i kid. why ruin it with nog? oh, there i go again. i'm such a kidder. go ahead. get your dance on!

9 comments:

Scott said...

WOW! I knew you could move, but I'm flabergasted! That was great, it looks like motherhood really does a body good! Happy New Year!

alicia said...

Bronie, I knew you could shake it girl,but JAY! Who knew you had it in you... Shake that booty boy!

I just had to show Marc. He is probably pryaing right now that I wont do that to him! LOL!!!

Thanks for the laugh

Alicia

Maria said...

Oh that's funny. How hard did you laugh the first time you saw it? I love the big heads!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Dude! That's awesome!! I love it!! haha!

Sam said...

Bronie, that was a hoot! Didn;t know you guys could dance like that?
Are those the same glasses that Emmy has had all along? The frames shouldnt be toooo bad hopefully...

kirsten said...

ahhh, just like prom. i'm sure jay was thrilled with that...glad the kiddos are doing better. tell emily i just got new glasses too!

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!
Happy New Year!

Jen said...

wow...I had no idea you guys had moves. :) Good times.

Nicole said...

Does Jay know what you did?!?!?LOL