Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Toddler Talk: Part Deux

Me: "Wyatt, please put your toys in the basket so no one will trip."


sitting on the couch...

Wyatt: "Whuh ebber."


thinking I've surely misunderstood...

Me: "What did you say?"


complete with eye roll...

Wyatt: "WHUH. EBBER."





after getting choked on a cracker...

Wyatt: "Mama, I don't want deez."


Me: "What's wrong?"


Wyatt: "Deez cwackuhs are dane-juh-wuss."


Me: "They're dangerous?"


Wyatt: "Yeah."





while watching his baby brother receive a breathing treatment...

Wyatt: "Do me! Do me! Bweeve me!"


Me: "You don't need a breathing treatment, Sweetie. You're not sick."


Wyatt: "Do me! Dat's awesome!"

(maybe we should stop referring to albuterol as "baby crack")

15 comments:

kirsten said...

yes, be careful with that medicine. i LOVED giving ben his treatments....even after he stopped needing them. ahhhhhh. i wish our kids knew each other and not just each other's blogs. oh well.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahah That baby talk is SO Cute!

You don't know me.This blogging world can be strange that way, but it is very encouraging knowing that there are thousands of christians everywhere!

My family is preparing to go long term to Brazil this summer. We have been walking in this direction for about six years now! In Brazil we will be working with a local church plant,doing outreach, pastoring, bible studies, music ministries, and youth ministries. It is exciting to know that we will be there soon.

The reason I am writing is to ask for financial support. Crazy I know. However our personal contacts are limited due to the fact that Michael's parents are missionaries, already being supported by family and friends, and that we go to a Missions minded church that is at it's peak!

We have always known that we may have to "fish" in a different pond so to speak and the time has come!

If you are interested in anyway please let me know!To ease your mind that we are legit you can visit the our missions website at http://www.bethanyinternational.org
or call them at 952 829 2527!

Thanks for your time,
And Bless you
Cari Dugan

Misty said...

I love the toddler talk...

Sherry said...

Toddlers have a language all their own. Just like men...

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

This is so cute! I love how you write it all out in their exact way of saying it! I just love the little ones!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! I love it - it's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

They come up with some hysterical things without any effort.

Nicole said...

What is it they say? We spend the first few years trying to get them to talk and the rest of their life trying to get them to be quiet. LOL

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I call myself a crack mom when I exhibit stupid non-parent-like behavior with my kids. Maybe I should start breathing treatments.
KEEP BELIEVING

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

How hilarious....baby crack! Ha!

I can tell you guys have a lot of fun at your house! :)

I am going to look on your site for your e-mail address, but in case I can't find it could you e-mail it to me. I wanted to pass along my brothers address to you. Thanks Bronie!!

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh my that's funny. I daughter used to hate the breathing treatments.

Wil's Wheels said...

You have me LOL...really loud. :)

Maria said...

OMG, that is funny! Now watch, he'll say that in the most unappropriate place now, right? Kids always do that to us.

Shawna said...

They learn to say so many things! So funny!

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

Your blog package is way cool btw!