Wednesday, February 27, 2008

blog fotofest




Rachel over at The Adventures of an American Mum is hosting a twist on "Wordless Wednesday" that sounded like fun. Just post a sequence of 3-5 pictures of your kids, and let the pictures speak for themselves. Give it a shot if you like, and be sure to visit her site to sign up with "Mr. Linky."




13 comments:

Rachel said...

Ouch! Did he really do that?

Good pictures!

Melanie said...

That's one way to get a tooth out!!

Shannon said...

Good sequence of pics!

I remember the year my oldest realized who the tooth fairy was. She put a note addressed to "Dad (aka tooth Fairy)" telling him where the tooth was and asking him to put 5$ in it's place ( : I have NO idea where she got the idea for the 5$ amount?! We always gave a (just one) silver dollar. Anyway, we kept the note and knew it was time for her tooth fairy days to come to an end.

Thanks for sharing the pics, it brought back a few fun memories of my own ( :

Aliciaq said...

LOL, only Ryan! What a goofball :)

Alicia

Tarrah said...

That looked way too painful but he sure does have a smile on his face. I'm really dreading the days that I have to do things like this with my children :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Oh geez! I remember doing that when I was younger. Ugg! Brought back painful memories... Now I've got the goosbumps! ;)

Misty Burns said...

I just can not get over how big he is getting. I was going to college when he was born!!!! I am starting to feel old. Please let me know when you get better. we would love to have you over. OR we could come there...I will leave that up to you.

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Now that young man knows how to pull a tooth!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha that's a good one for a sequence of pics :) fun!!!
He's such a goofball :)

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

i always threatened to do this to my little brother when we were kids... but never actually did it. he'll never forget this! what a great memory!

Misty said...

this would only work for you guys. Ha... I love it though.

Anonymous said...

oh yeaaaaa...

the old string and doorknob trick.

i never had the guts to do it that way!

good job ryan!

Cal

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Pics sure do say a lot! I like how this was a story!