Do you want to know why we are dancing? Well, do you?
Because my husband said, "Hey, Honey, I think I fixed the washer problem."
In my enthusiasm, I ran to the laundry room like a kid to the tree on Christmas morning, excited about the possibilities of being able to do a load of laundry like a normal person. Well, at least in a normal way. You know, without all the hose issues and all.
And this is what I find.
Would you like a closer look?
Here you go.
Yep. He fixed it all right. And who knew "Buford" the plumber would only need a $ .25 biscuit cutter?
Shoot me.
Shoot me now.

12 comments:
Okay. He's not SERIOUS is he? I mean this is really bad. This looks like something my kids would do to make their blanket and pillow forts stay up. This is funny
KEEP BELIEVING
I AM SOOOO PROUD! seriously, that's the best .25 ever spent in my opinion. besides, i was wondering what that thing in my kitchen drawer was...i KNOW i'm not using it to make biscuits.
hahahaha!! That is hilarious! Looks like some of the things we have jerry-rigged over here - haha! I love it! Buford is quite inguinitve (sp?) - haha! That's aweosme!
Girl, all i can say is that I am praying for YOU!!!
Only you guys! I just want you to know that I so look forward to each and everyone of your posts. You guys make me feel normal. No one makes me laugh more than you and your family issues. Now I must say "if you've rigged your washer with a biscuit cutter you might just be a red neck!" ha he ha he....
I laughed so hard I literally fell off my chair!
At least his intentions were good (giggle).
Tell Jay thanks for the laugh. I certainly needed it - and can always count on him to make me crack up!
I'm praying for you....there's only 3 more just like him...hehehe
Too, too funny! Can't ever say he isn't creative! Besides, being normal is SO overrated. ;)
-Andrea
I won't shoot you ( : But, I will laugh. . . WITH you. Because I can SO relate to you. All I'm really hoping, though, is that it works and that you'll no longer have a need to know your appliances so intimately.
This is great...you have the best reading material around. tell jay he is very creative. the only other thing i thought he would have used is the only man tool we have in our house...DUCT TAPE! you guys are very entertaining
OK, I've heard of re-purposing, but that dadgum biscuit cutter came from MY kitchen drawer, and you know it NEVER even got near the IDEA of making biscuits in my house, that's why I gave it to YOU, Bronie...and Jay has rummaged thru your kitchen drawers and now it's holding up your hose? This is NOT RIGHT!!
Tell Jay this picture is bound to end up in a "you know you're a redneck" email very shortly, the kind he loves(loved) to forward with such glee!
Connie
Yeah - you just wanted to show off that you had a biscuit cutter and make us think you are all super cook and stuff :) I have a biscuit cutter, too. It's the pair of scissors I use to open the bag of Pillsbury biscuits I bring home from Wal-Mart.
Post a Comment