Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Locks of Love

Emily has been growing her hair out for a long time now with the intention of cutting it and then donating it to either Locks of Love or Wigs for Kids. Well, yesterday was the big day! Our good friend and stylist, Rosemary, made it less painful. Honestly, I think she was ready.

BEFORE:


BANDED UP & READY TO GO:


This is our good friend (and sometimes babysitter) who just happens to be here too. We love Kasia! She's really sweet, and Elijah "luhs him some Kasia."


AFTER: VOILA!

This is not the best after pic, but it's all we have for right now. This style actually looks really cute on her...we've done it before. I think she was a little in shock, having had long hair for such a long time.

FYI: This morning she LOVES it!

4 comments:

Misty said...

That's so sweet! And I love her new hair cut. She looks awful grown up though. I'm so proud of her though. NEAT!!!

Karen said...

Emmie, I am so proud of you. That was a wonderful thing you did. Your new haircut looks so cute.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

It looks awesome! Whoo hoo! It was fun to see Rosemary in the pic too :) FUN! :) Em- you look rockin!

Shawna said...

How wonderful of your daughter. My niece of about the same age AND same name donated hers, too. What a cute cut!