Monday, November 12, 2007

the toeses knowses

We have actually had a few chilly nights here in Louisiana, but I guess it's about time since it's almost the middle of November already. We found Wyatt's one remaining pair of jammies with the feet in them (we really don't need super-warm pajamas very often down here), and got him dressed for bed. When he woke up the next morning, this is what we found.

When we questioned his near-nakedness (the cowboy hat was really just a secondary issue at the time) and why he had removed his pajamas, Wyatt answered, very seriously, "I hadda wiggle my toesies."

Well, you can't really argue with that logic, can you? Even grown-ups like to stick a foot out to "breathe." 'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Can't say that I blame him. I can't stand for my feet to be covered up at night either. They just get too hot. I love the hat and diaper. That's just a classic. He's too stinkin cute... He just has trouble written all over him. Miss you guys terribly.

Jen said...

Oh yeah...he's a Victory! :)

kirsten said...

send him back to tennessee! yeehaw! (i'll save all the inappropriate, sarcastic remarks for myself...i would hate for you to not allow my comment...)