Monday, November 26, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

If you've grown a little tired of all the "Happy Holidays" greetings, "Holiday" catalogs, "Family Trees" and the myriad of other so-called politically correct references for the celebration of the birthday of Jesus Christ, commonly known as CHRISTMAS, for Pete's sake, click here.

And watch this!

5 comments:

Jen said...

HA! I love both of them. You know...we don't get offended when people say Happy Halloween instead of Happy Fall Festival. I wonder what will happen next.

Courtney said...

Amen to that!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! I love how you have a label that's called "rant" :)
Here, they always say Christmas - although it is a very religious country - but then I look online and see all the "happy holiday" stuff... it's crazy! I'm in a country where maybe 1% of the population celebrates the holiday and they aren't afraid to call it by it's name :) haha!

Bronie said...

well, "rant" may be a little extreme for the posts it actually gets attached to, but it sounds better than "hissy fit." hahaha. that just sounds funny, and i bet no one north of the mason/dixon even says it! that makes it even funnier!

Anonymous said...

I watched them both and agree. What if all of a sudden no Valentines? The card companies would go crazy! I do know Bill O'Rielly does his part every year to keep Christmas!!