This is not a normal post for me, but I have felt for two days that I am supposed to do it. So here it goes.
Some very close friends of ours have a brand-new nephew, Luke, in Georgia who needs our prayers. His little body is fighting for life, and I am asking that you join us in praying for his healing and for continued peace and encouragement for his parents, Eric and Susan, and his big brother and sister, Hogan and Sydney.
You don't have to comment here. Rather, please go on over and leave a word of encouragement or prayer for Eric and Susan. Please tell them how you got there so they don't suddenly feel stalked, but supported and encouraged.
"Each of *them was surrounded by numbers of others who were also willing to pray big prayers and believe God would physically heal them until He said or proved otherwise. Each of them received the treatment prescribed to them by wise physicians. I most commonly hear those who have been physically healed say that they believe each person should allow doctors to do what they can do and then invite God to do what only He can do. Beloved, believe that God can do anything He says He can do."
taken from Beth Moore's "Believing God" Bible Study
*referring to three people who received miraculous healing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
nothing to say but thanks...
Post a Comment