Monday, March 17, 2008

my first cookie

Elijah had to start on an antibiotic and breathing treatments again and has been feeling a little yucky.


So what does a good mama do?


She gives him his first cookie. Obviously.


Because what else besides a little chocolate-y goodness will make him feel better?



Hmmm...this looks kinda funny.




Mmmm...this doesn't taste like fruit puffies.




Yumm...mmm...mmm...let me throw my head back and take a bite.




I think I feel better already! Thanks Mommy!



Did you get a load of that face? Kind of reminds me of this...

8 comments:

kirsten said...

cookie monster looks a little more like "the other side of the family"...of course i'm assuming you treated yourself to some chocolate also. i'm sure you deserve it!

Kristy said...

Hey, you are a great Mommy if this is his first cookie - I think as soon as mine could hold food and chew/suck/gnaw on it, they had a cookie!

alicia said...

Cute pics!

Ya know... Before I even clicked on the video, I knew what it was. I knew it was that annoying C is for Cookie song. I knew that if I heard it it would be in my head all day. I would burst into my rendition of C is for Cookie at some weird time and totally get on all my kids and Marc's nerves. So, what did I do?

Click on the video of course!!!

C is for cookie, its good enough for me :)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Yum! Cookies make everything better - in my humble opinion!

He is so stinkin' cute! I love his cookie face :)

-Andrea

The growing Adkinson family said...

Bronie, this is Joyce using Ape's puter since mine came over on the mayflower and won't let me comment but just wanted to say hi and say what a sweet baby! I love reading all the blog's so keep em coming girl :)

The growing Adkinson family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherry said...

He deserves that cookie and you can see he is loving it! He is cuter than a button. What a sweet face...makes me just want to squeeze him.

Tara said...

A cookie usually does it for me, too! Especially home-baked, warm-out-of-the-oven ones!