
"dirt devil" holding a Dirt Devil
This is an ordinary blog about an extraordinary family...a pastor, his wife, four kids, a dog, a hamster, a few stray lizards, and, oh yeah, a squirrel upstairs. We're a home-schoolin', Jesus-lovin', conservative-leanin', adventure-seekin', value-teachin', home-makin', slightly off-kilter bunch of Mississippians.
|
Add this to your site |
8 comments:
awe, he is too cute. looks just like a mississippian (did i spell that right?)....no shoes!! hahahaha.
child labor anyone?
Can he come teach Joshua how to do that?
Who's DRIVING?
Hiya Bronie!
too cute...have you figured out how to keep them cleaning as they get older? LOL
Cute picture! And just cuz I'm lazy I'll comment on the other blogs - I'm a bit behind ;) Happy late anniversary! We love you and Jay and are so happy to have y'all with our church again!!!! Yay for little E having his first cookie -
can he come to my house???
free labor...love it, and he's cute too!
Post a Comment