Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an ordinary blog about an extraordinary family...a pastor, his wife, four kids, a dog, a hamster, a few stray lizards, and, oh yeah, a squirrel upstairs. We're a home-schoolin', Jesus-lovin', conservative-leanin', adventure-seekin', value-teachin', home-makin', slightly off-kilter bunch of Mississippians.
|
Add this to your site |
9 comments:
Ahhh... I love it. How sweet... That's a great shot. You still have one of those good ol walkers. Ya know you can't find those these days.
Is the dog saying "Let me in" or is Elijah saying "Let me out" :) Cute picture!!!
Awww - Super Cute!!!
Alicia
kidvid watching animal planet watching kidvid
connie
So sweet ( :
You know what I like best about this picture? His head - I just love how soft and sweet baby heads are! Poor Eliza - I kiss her head all the time :)
I bet those two are great friends!
-Andrea
I can't believe how fast he's grown. So precious!
wordless wednesday...are you kidding? when would i ever be "wordless"...what would i do without you and your comments.
is Elijah thinking, "hmmmm. he must wook wike daddy's side of the family."
Ahhhh....so sweet!!
Post a Comment