Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is an ordinary blog about an extraordinary family...a pastor, his wife, four kids, a dog, a hamster, a few stray lizards, and, oh yeah, a squirrel upstairs. We're a home-schoolin', Jesus-lovin', conservative-leanin', adventure-seekin', value-teachin', home-makin', slightly off-kilter bunch of Mississippians.
|
Add this to your site |
12 comments:
Rats, you beat me to it. I was getting on your blog to publically wish you a Happy Birthday:-) Oh well,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND. WISH YOU WERE HERE TO GO OUT AND CELEBRATE!!!!!
Love ya
Karen
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Well well - Happy Birthday woman!!!
Cute video :)
hope you had a great birthday!!! love the cartoon thingie!! hahaha.
You go girl! Happiest Birthday to you!!!
I wish you every goal realized, every hope attained and every dream materialized.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING
Hope your husband wished you a wonderful birthday also. Hope you got my card by now...
Happy Happy Birthday!
Well, I guess I totally stink - I forgot it was your birthday :) But... I STILL LOVE YOU!!!!!
Alicia
Happy Birthday Bronie! I tried to leave you a comment yesterday, but I think I must've done something wrong?! Wouldn't be the first time ( : Hope you had a wonderful day. I've enjoyed getting to know you through the blogosphere.
ok. so am i the only loser who didn't check your blog on your b-day?! i figured if you weren't doing laundry, you weren't doing anything...oops.
Really?? March 25th is my birthday too!! So, happy belated birthday!!
Post a Comment