Tuesday, July 8, 2008

tackle it tuesday...

...or more like Manic Monday. Again.


Yippee! Lucky you! You've just tuned in for another exciting installment of "The Victory's Have Too Much Crap Are Getting Rid of Stuff!"


Riveting, isn't it?


I don't know what's wrong with me. Really. I mean it. For those of you who know me well, you know this is not normal.


Maybe I've caught some dreaded disease and this is my subconscious making me tend to my own mess so someone else won't have to.


Oh I kid.


But this "sickness" is making me want it done. YESTERDAY. My poor kids didn't eat lunch until almost 3:00 today because I was not stopping until I was finished. I know. Sick.


I just don't know. And the posting of the pictures? Someone called it 'brave' but it's really more that I want to document my downward spiral into complete insanity. Besides, if everything should stay as is past the end of the week, well then, I will KNOW something is going on because that statement there has delusional written all over it!


*Note: We are a family of 6 living only in the downstairs portion of our house because the upstairs was completely unfinished when we moved in. That means 6 of us and all our stuff in two bedrooms. Are you understanding my predicament? The upstairs is coming along...


Maybe that's why I'm on a rampage to get stuff out of here that is not useful, that isn't needed or that I'm just plain tired of stepping over. (Spouse and children not included.)


That being said, today's 'project' was the master closet.


BEFORE...



















Most of this stuff has been 'living' just where it got plunked when we moved in.


AFTER...


























Stay tuned for more crazy.

8 comments:

jim said...

Connie says...don't tell me that's Elijah stored away in the Pac 'n Play!! Granted, your closet is the size of our daughter's first bedroom in the ole singlewide, but still...

Scott said...

My dear friend...STOP THIS INSNITY RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!!!!

It has become a contagious disease that is sweeping the country, and now is sweeping the O'Neal family. I spent the better part of my vacation cleaning our upstairs so RJ could have a room of his own. Not a room shared with dust bunnies, spiders, snakes and of course...STUFF!

Now I know, it's all your fault! Way to go Bronie! Because of you, I'm in full tilt cleaning mode!LOL!

Christie said...

Good job again!! You are really accomplishing a lot! Keep it up.

alicia said...

ohhh - pretty :)

Feeling some major guilt here - need to get something done! Will you come and give me a kick in the butt?

Alicia

Misty said...

You go girl.... Can you come stay a week with me??? he he he... I sure could use the help. Love it...

PC said...

hey B, gotta love the floor now that you can see it...... :)

Karen said...

Way to go!!!! Hey, we have room here for you to come visit, and chat, and sightsee and "help"organize:-) I'm proud of ya. I just wish I had your determination and persistance.

Anonymous said...

Forget Spring Cleaning - Bronie has a case of Summer Clean Bug!