Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wordless wednesday




*Wyatt's birthday was a week-and-a-half ago. Yeah, I'm a slacker. And in denial.


Thanks to "Papa" Jim for all the video and editing!

8 comments:

Scott said...

WOW! Where has the time gone. I believe Jay is looking older and older everyday, just kidding!

Looks like everyone had a great time. My first thought of W's favorite gift...Now he can sleep outside with the gators and mud bugs!

Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

Awww. I remember his 1st birthday and now he looks SO BIG! Where did the time go?

AND WOW Bronie, you look G R E A T!!!

Miss ya,

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the "open it" and he had such excitement! And you know I gotta say something... HOME DEPOT tools... AHHHHHHHH

Sam said...

What a party!!! Love the tent! every one looked great! and Wyatt looks sooo big...
Love and miss you guys.

RichFam said...

Absolutely precious! So full of life! I can tell he is quite the little character. :o)

And Jay... with facial hair! Wow! It has been a long time since we've seen you guys!

Congrats on another milestone... denial or not.

alicia said...

Hmm, I thought I had posted a comment the other day, but I guess it didnt go through. So, I will try again...

I know this is supposed to make me happy, and I do love seeing Wyatt so happy on his big day... but, it made me sad. I heard voices and saw faces that I know and I miss. It just kind of made me a little sad. I miss you guys so much! And what's up Wyatt? I made your baby shoer cake for crying out loud! Quit growing already :)

Kristy said...

That is so cute! Happy Birthday to Wyatt.

kirsten said...

this can't be happening....life continuing without us all together. i'm so thankful for this blog...although it makes me miss you guys, even jay.