Saturday, December 15, 2007

i should be packing...

...but i don't wanna. i know. i know. just enjoy the pics and stop looking at me like that. i'll pack tomorrow.










Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Subscribe to PC Gamer Magazine at a 84% discount!


11 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Those are so great. I especially like the Rolling Stone cover. Hysterical! I'll have to try that out.

Now go pack!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Those are fun! You are really avoiding packing hunh?

Rick said...

Thanks for your kind words about my photos and thanks for the Mag. cover link. I'm going to have to create one for my youngest. She will love it.

Shannon said...

I love the covers! What a cute idea ( : Thanks for stopping by too. . .I always love seeing a comment from you ( : I'll be thinking of you during your move- I think with your packing and moving experience it should be a breeze!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

How clever! I bet your kids loved it - if you showed them!

Denial is a fun place to live once in awhile, isn't it? I hope the packing goes smoothly. :)

-Andrea

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Bronie these are just too cute! I love the Rolling stone one too!

kirsten said...

NO WAY!!! you know I'm hooked! we are not going anywhere for Christmas so if you happen to get this direction we'll meet you at a gas station!

Anonymous said...

You son on the PC Gamer is perfect

Misty said...

I love it and yes you should be paking.... Wish I was there to help. Love ya...

Sam said...

Bronie, these are awesome! The GQ of Wyatt is really cute! Emily looks like a model!

Kelly said...

I love those! We are definately going to try those! I agree with Colleen the Rolling Stone one is priceless!