Wednesday, December 12, 2007

wordless wednesday



faith like a child...

Joseph, Mary, a Shepherd, and Baby Jesus (played by a puffalump)

"...you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Luke 2:12

14 comments:

kirsten said...

sweetest thing i've ever seen....i needed a "heffalump" moment.

Maria said...

That is SO cute!

Shannon said...

Just Precious!

Cristina said...

That is THE most precious thing ever!

Michelle said...

Absolutely adorable Bronie!

piper said...

You are such a good Mom Bronie!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Puffalump! I forgot about those - fun!!
how cute!!

Anonymous said...

This picture is "Priceless"

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Wow! What an awesome picture - I hope my kids do the same thing someday.

-Andrea

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi Bronie!

Thanks for your kind comment on my page! It keeps me going when I hear fun comments from my users. I love the fruitcake background you chose, that's one of my faves too!

Have a great evening!
Ashley
cutestblogontheblock

Christie said...

Who are these children? Call me crazy, but I know you don't have any redheads! It's a precious picture.

Bronie said...

christie, it's ryan (age 2) with his cousins...one from the archives i just had to resurrect. i love that pic because they did this on their own as part of their play.

Wil's Wheels said...

This is absolutely precious!

Merry Christmas.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Bronie I love your new blog look!!! This is so sweet!