Sunday, December 9, 2007

mad mad dancin' skillz

Rather than bring you the usual posts of spiritual enlightenment, political prowess, cutting-edge journalism and meaningful insights...

Wait, that's not my blog That writer, whomever she is, doesn't exist is on hiatus.

Instead, we bring you the usual something completely new...

Mindless drivel! Or in our house dribble.

Check out our Christmas elves!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Boy, your kids have grown since we saw them last! What a cute show. I can't believe Ryan agreed to it:-) Miss you guys. Good luck with your move.

Misty said...

I love it... I was working on this for my kids just the other day but got distracted and never finished. THat is so darn cute.

kirsten said...

anything to keep from packing...? only your kids could look that cute in green tights.

Bronie said...

yeah. how'd you guess?

Scott said...

Hey, where's my hug? It's the least you can do! It's been too long since we've seen you guys! Are you gonna try and come to Nashville during the holidays? Ifg so, maybe we wills ee you at church!

Audrey said...

Got here through cre8buzz.
That's a cute show. Love it! ;)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome! You could be the next Partridge Family :) - Just add in a little singing :) haha! That was funny :)

Anonymous said...

That is funny!! I like that!!

Shawna said...

Love the elf!!

Chick said...

lovely blog! so glad to find you here in the sphere. and I like the motication for moms. my little chick had a tough afternoon so a little prayer over her sounds like a great idea