Wednesday, December 5, 2007

wassup spidey?




Happy 8 months li'l man!

It's hard to believe we are cruising at warp speed toward one year with you. You are such a joy! Your big brothers and sister love you so much, and it's so sweet to see the way you light up when they come in the room or talk to you.

Mommy and Daddy think you are the cutest, sweetest, and the most intelligent by far, eight month old we hang out with. Thank you for making our days brighter, more fun, and infinitely more meaningful just because you grace us with your presence.

And sorry about the prunes, little buddy. Somebody said it would help.

10 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

what a cute little one you have!! I am looking forward to entering these fun days in the near future! I love this post, I can see the love you have for your son. The prune thing is so funny...sometimes you just gotta do it! :)

Rick said...

Spider-Man! My hero! Cute photo.

Michelle said...

I love prunes! They are yummy (and when you get older, you can crack the pits with your teeth, and the nut inside is better than almonds)

HAPPY 8 MONTHS LITTLE MAN!

kirsten said...

ok....makes me want one. a spidey chair that is.....HE'S CUTE and we doesn't even know me. i'm so sad....we miss you guys.

Overwhelmed! said...

What a little cutie pie! Sorry to hear about the prunes. :)

Hey, I noticed you want to enter for my PIF Book Exchange giveaway. In order to be qualified to win, you just have to publish a post on your blog mentioning this giveaway. Let me know when you've published it and I'll throw your name in the hat (so to speak), okay? :) Thanks!

Misty said...

I love it... He's so stinkin cute. He looks like a total sweet heart too. Your so Blessed...

Sam said...

He is soooo big and soooo cute. Thanks for the pic.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I love the expression on his face! Your caption is perfect! I think eight months is such a great stage - I remember really digging that age.

Prunes huh... fun times! :)

-Andrea

Anonymous said...

Ah, they are so cute when they are young! I have four over 23 years of age. I miss the days when they were wee little tykes. Enjoy them :-)
~JD

Joeprah said...

Priceless picture and caption! LOL! Kidz Rule!