Having awakened a little ornery, the passing of time seemed only to shove W deeper into his peevish pit, and in an attempt to distract him from his cantankerousness, I employed an age-old parenting technique...guilt.
Me: Aww. You should be nice to Mama. I have an "owie."
looking skeptical...
W: Where?
pointing to my lip
Me: Right here.
W: On your wip?
Me: Yes.
looking thoughtfully at me and my yearly visitor...a fever blister
W: From yel-wing?
trying desperately to muffle the laugh I feel building in me...
Me: No, silly, I haven't been yelling. Today.
now looking very concerned
W: No, but I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cute, I love that he assumed it was from yelling. I get that when I complain of a migraine.
On a different note. I know you play piano. I am looking for some basic lesson books for me and the girls. Can you recommend any?
OK girl you have been one busy momma. I have been out of pocket. I am now getting caught up again. I love the motivation u have can u pass it along. David would love it if I got into organizing things around here. I love the clip form W's b-day party. He looks just like u. Ok Im off to the other blogs to get caught up. Talk to ya soon Ape.
oh that is too cute!!! i love it. and yes we need to get together again before isabella starts kindergarten. hahahha.
Oh my gosh that is so cute, I literally laughed out loud!! They are just so funny in what they say, such a great age!! Enjoy it!
yelling? you?...nope, he must have heard me all the way from tennessee! and, BTW, the clean sweep ROCKS. i'm just going to print off your blog pics and hang them around the house. that'll be good enough for me.
awww :) haha!
This is my first visit. What a wonderful post. Isn't he cute? Even when he's yelling?
I'll be back
~hippo hugs~
Bronie! I have missed you, you must be a busy lady right now getting all clean and organized!!! :) Thank you for your kind words!!! We are WAY excited!!! Although first trimester isnt too fun!! But it will be completly worth it in the end!!
Post a Comment