Monday, April 7, 2008

a happy birthday indeed

Dear Mama and Dada,

I liked my party. Thank you for inviting my grown-up friends and babysitters. I liked having Rob and 'Neen, Ernie and Roe, Jason, Mandy, Perry, Jim and Connie, and Kasia at my party. I had fun. I like my new toys and my new clothes. But I think I liked my cake the best. It was yummy. I did not like it when ice cream fell in my shirt, but you laughed anyway. I guess I showed you. I put cake in my hair. So there.

Yours truly,
'lijah


Edited to add: Thanks Kasia for the great sequence of pics!









12 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooo cute!!!!!

Jen said...

he is definitely the sweetest looking baby ever!

Karen said...

What a smile! And those eyes...... Wish we could have been there too.

kirsten said...

ok. makes me want another one...can i have yours!??!?!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! Too cute! I wish I was there! fun!! I love that last pic!!

Kristy said...

I know you already hear it, but I really can't believe he's already one! And he is so beautiful!
Happy Birthday!!!

The growing Adkinson family said...

He is so cute. Looks like he had lots of fun.I always love the 1st birthday party they are always fun.

Nicole said...

He looks so cute!

What do you do when they are that messy several years later? lol

Shannon said...

Great pictures!

Misty said...

omg... he is the cutest... I love his smile. He's beautiful. Looks like he had a great day!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Oh, I just want to scoop him up and give him a big bear hug! Cake and all! He is just too much!

What a happy day indeed!

-Andrea

Tara said...

What a sweet face!