Monday, April 14, 2008

scratch my itch, pweez

W decides he has an itch he can't scratch this morning and sidles up next to me. He just stands there for a minute looking at me. Then he spins around with his back to me and says:


I gotta itchy back.


So I start to tickle and scratch his back, and he wiggles and giggles and turns it into a game.

giggling

W: I gotta itchy elbow.


Me: tickle, tickle, scratchy, scratchy


more giggling

W: I gotta itchy toe.


Me: tickle, scratchy, tickle, tickle


snort, giggle, snort

W: I gotta itchy bell-wee button.


Me: scratchy, tickle, scratchy, scratchy


giggling slows for a minute

W: I gotta itchy bottom.



*insert record needle screechy sound here*



Me: ...



Game Over.

7 comments:

The growing Adkinson family said...

too funny I think I would be done with that game too.

Anonymous said...

How funny - W is such a silly boy!

Michelle said...

You almost make me want an other baby....ALMOST!

BTW Bronie, I am sorry.

I tagged you on my blog dear. Go see what I got you into.

Shannon said...

So funny! What a cutie ( :

kirsten said...

sorry the game had to come to an END.....ha-ha-ha.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! How funny!

Misty Burns said...

Wyatt is such a character!! You have a strong one on your hands!! he is too precious