Believe it or not, these are the jelly bean flavors that my kids are daring each other to try out this afternoon. Aack!
You see, some genius at the J*lly B*lly company apparently thought it would be great to make jelly beans that while they look alike, have very different flavors, and then my husband, in his infinite wisdom, thought he should bring some home.

For example:
Black - licorice or skunk spray
Yellow - buttered popcorn or rotten egg
White - coconut or baby wipes
Tan - cafe latte or ear wax
Orange - peach or vomit
Ok. You get the idea. GROSS! They even wrangled their unsuspecting little brother into their little game before I could stop them.
Here is what happened.
W: Hey guys, whatcha doin'?
R & E: You wanna play?
W: Yes! I doooo.
R: Here ya go. Eat this.
excitedly takes green jelly bean
W: Ok!
chewing, chewing, chewing...
R: What's it taste like?
eyes beginning to water
W: BOOGERS!
uncontrollable giggles from R & E
Poor W takes off running for the bathroom making gagging noises.
Me: Are you ok?
W:
Me: W? You ok? Spit it out and wash out your mouth, baby.
running out of bathroom with watery eyes
W: Yeah, I'm ok. Dat was NASTY! Can I have anudder one?
Me: *eye roll*

6 comments:
man, anything to make my cooking taste better. where did you get 'em?!!
GROSS!!! But oh how I love little W!!!! "Can I have another one" What kids do for candy!
Did you expect a different reaction? haha
haha! Awesome! So did you taste any of them??
How stinkin' hilarious!! I wouldn't expected any other reaction! :)
-Andrea
Yuck! Makes ya think twice before eating one...especially at your house! ha ha
Post a Comment