
My soon-to-be teenager riding a pony at Camp Lejeune, NC, summer 1997.
This is an ordinary blog about an extraordinary family...a pastor, his wife, four kids, a dog, a hamster, a few stray lizards, and, oh yeah, a squirrel upstairs. We're a home-schoolin', Jesus-lovin', conservative-leanin', adventure-seekin', value-teachin', home-makin', slightly off-kilter bunch of Mississippians.
|
Add this to your site |
11 comments:
What's interesting about this is - Jay looks the same.
Can't we put Ryan on rewind to keep him from hitting 'teenage' status?
that's a good shot of jay...taking ryan for a ride...ha. who's leading the horse?
i am glad that you put which child that was. Because if had not, i would have thought it was elijah. how precious!!!!
Love your blog! I have a soon-to-be teenage son, too. Such a sweet picture of your used-to-be little guy.
Where does the time go? :)
Man Jay looks so young in that picture -- not that he looks old now or anything...
Too cute. I am like misty good thing u put which child it was I thought it was wyatt. Its hard to believe that Ryan is almost a teenager.
Great pic :) Cute little Ryan :)
I remember the back of Ryan's little head but I sure don't remember Jay's head missing so much hair. Oops...I meant so few. hahaha!!! Those were the days.......
Time flies! Very sweet picture!
Boy does time really fly? I can picture Jacob that age like it was yesterday. Sweet picture!
I guess we can say that Jay has a timeless age. He is stuck on 39.
David
Post a Comment