
brown recluse
on my husband's freshly folded

made me

and want to call

Just sayin'.
This is an ordinary blog about an extraordinary family...a pastor, his wife, four kids, a dog, a hamster, a few stray lizards, and, oh yeah, a squirrel upstairs. We're a home-schoolin', Jesus-lovin', conservative-leanin', adventure-seekin', value-teachin', home-makin', slightly off-kilter bunch of Mississippians.
|
Add this to your site |
13 comments:
By the way, are you still doing laundry/stunts, with the hose out of the door? I do hope that is fixed- for your sanity's sake!
Good thing it wasn't IN them:-)
Oooh!! Yuck!! So you gonna quit doing laundry? Ryan is the creature lover, let him do it. LOL
haha! You and your laundry stories! haha!!
by the way, we have a friend here that is from a city called "Booger Hollar"... thought you would appreciate that :)
haha! the word verification thing says "okmen"
AAACK!!!! Pleas tell me that is NOT a brown recluse?
Dude - I would so not do laundry ever again!
hmm... that gives me an idea :P
Alicia
Oh my I hate seeing spiders like that. I think you better rethink the whole laundry thing :)
Seriously? Can I scream in unison with you?
Yikes that would scare me to death! I hate spiders!
man...i thought my huge ant problem was bad!! at least they wont kill you. you poor thing. i bet i would not be doing laundry for a while
UGH!!! Spiders and Snakes - The only good ones are DEAD ones!!!
Found a spider in Emilee's room about 3 inches long (body, not including legs). I never did tell her. She would never sleep in there again.
What is it with you and laundry? Well, it gives us many humerous stories to read. Makes ya want to give it up, don't it? LOL
OOOOO yuk~! I would have freaked out!! Good excuse for no more laundry!!
Ummm... aren't those like uber poisonous?!
I would have screamed- and almost fainted, but knowing I had to get that thing into a state of deadness - not fainted, then call in a very, crazed and panicked voice for my husband to come kill it.
And if he hadn't been home... I just don't know what I would have done. Somehow it would have died.
Spiders and I DON'T MIX.
-Andrea
Post a Comment