Monday, December 3, 2007

Blog Warning!

No one told me! Blogging should come with a warning!
I think of it day and night
It's the first thing I think of when I rise in the morning
I've got to go check out more sites

I'm equally addicted to writing and reading
I'm becoming more helpless each day
I find that I'm wanting, no, more like I'm needing
To post when I've nothing to say

Cute pics of the kids, videos, crazy stories
All have a place, I suppose
But we never, ever intend to be boring
A good read's what we want, heaven knows

Some make us laugh, and some make us cry
Everyone has their own style
Some make us think and question why
Others beckon us to just stay awhile

But, oh the blogs, they call out my name
"Come read me or you will miss out!"
"I'm coming my friends...be there in a minute!"
To read lots of new posts, no doubt

Because I Said So, how does she do it?
Being Mommy to all of those kids
With Pokemon cards that she auctioned on Ebay
My Word! She got how many bids?!

Mommy Off the Record is charming and witty
Sweet Alicia's just begun Renewed in Him
Finslippy wrote the. best. post about her kitty
Miss Paula's got a great Gathering of Friends

Piper of Love had a date with a real Prince Charming
You must see WouldaCouldaShoulda's Christmas letter
breed 'em and weep's "sky-diving" mice were, um, alarming
Slurping Life...aaah, it doesn't get much better!

Sgt. and Mrs. Hub with the beautiful pics
BooMama's funny stories of fallin'
Organized Doodles is worth the clicks
The rest of you--I hear you callin'

So many blogs! So little time!
New ones are birthed every day
How's a girl to just stop on a dime?
There must be a better way!

help me?

17 comments:

Wil's Wheels said...

Oh no, I will not stop you...I'll encourage you. :)

The poem is fantastic and ~eeek~ I love being included! Many of the blogs I read, but now I have a few new ones to check out. Thanks for fueling my blog addiction.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Hi Bronie! I love the blog warning poem! It does have some truth to it!!! I am often thinking of what the next thing is that I can write/share!! haha

Cristina said...

Wow. Thanks for listing me! I am flattered. Blogging IS addictive. I've been an addict for almost two years. LOL. Early in my blogging days I wrote a post about it here. Tell me if you think this is you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bunches to my new friend,
I am with you till the bitter end,
The world becomes smaller,
our pay pal bills become taller,
But not riches or money,
can match the sweetness of Bronie!
The gal I met on my blog one day!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

by the way! thanks for posting me!!! :)

piper said...

Hi sweet girl! I have something for you that you are going to love! I need your email address so I can send you an invitation to the place that all the best bloggers hangout...you should be there. Your blog is fantastic, as are you!

Please email me :)

Scott said...

Preach it Sister! Everytime I find a new weight loss blog ...I'm there! It's scary how we become addicted. Wait a minute, I think I've found a new one, gotta go and read! Have a blessed day!

Rick said...

Wow, you DO have it bad. Thanks for the "shout out". I am honored to be included on the list of those fine bloggers.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

All weekend I kept thinking...'oh, I need to remember this so I can blog about it.' Ha! Great poem!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You are so funny and creative! I love your style of writing, so entertaining and clever... thanks for the link!
I'm addicted to taking pictures, though I do love blogging nearly as much! :)

-Andrea

Michelle said...

Oh Honey! I SOOOOOOOOO feel your pain!

I started reading blogs, then decided it would be cool to start one of my own, now I jump from blogroll to blogroll! HELP! I need a 12 step!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's AWESOME! You crack me up! I love reading your blogs! So yeah, blogging is addictive! I'm always taking pics and thinking... oh, that would make a good blog post - haha! Awesome!

Rachel said...

That's hysterical and frighteningly true!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great poem~

Ms. Kathleen said...

This was so cute! You had me laughing! God Bless!

Maria said...

That's how I feel too! I can't wait to get to kids off to school in the morning to check my blog and other people's blogs. I love it when I find a new one I like - like yours.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Bronie, OH NO! Now I have some more blogs to check out. Don't know whether to be thankful or angry. Wonderful poem. My poetry skills can't get much past roses are red...violets are blue... what next?

KEEP BELIEVING